TIRS (Troux Internal Read Schema) Customization provides a hands-on introduction to best practices for customizing the TIRS metamodel.
Audience: Troux administrators and advanced Troux users who are responsible for creating and maintaining customizations to the Troux TIRS schema.
Objective: Upon completion, students will understand how to customize the active metamodel, extend the schema for new component types, and use advanced customization approaches including calculated properties and relationships.
Program level: Advanced.
Delivery method: Open Enrollment Training
Length: Two days.
Cost: $6,000 ($2,000 for training and $4,000 for two days of consulting with Troux Professional Services).
- Overview of Troux schema architecture
- Extending TIRS for out-of-the-box primary component types
- Extending TIRS for new primary component types
- Using calculated properties and advanced Insight customization approaches
- Defining a custom lifecycle type
A familiarity with XML is necessary for this course
Troux Overview self-paced online courseComplete the