- Concepts and Navigation
- This course defines the purpose of Portfolio and Resource management and introduces the basic concepts of the My Overview screen, menus, ribbons, portfolios.
- Projects and Work
- This course provides high-level introductions to the most commonly used project/work management tools, in the order in which they are most commonly used, from request, to planning, to execution, to closure.
- Resource Management
- This course explains basic resource information concepts, the assignment types used in Portfolio and Resource Management, and the common resource management tasks.
- Time Reporting
- This time reporting course shows how users report time to the system, and how project and resource managers typically approve effort for use in the system.
- Approve or Disapprove Timesheets as a Resource Manager
- Approve or Disapprove Timesheets - Resource Manager chapter in PRM training E1 - PRM 15. Also FastTrack
- Pages: 7
- Analytics and Reporting
- This course provides an introduction to the types of reports and analytics available in Portfolio and Resource Management.
- Investment and Capacity Planning
- This course introduces the use of planning scenarios and how to rank, analyze, balance, compare, and publish them.
- Strategic Program Management
- This course gives an overview of working with strategic program plans, including creating plans, associating work and outcomes with plans, creating strategic baselines, and working with program roadmaps.
- Work and Outcome Association with Programs
- Work and Outcome Association with Programs, Fast Track
- Pages: 1
- Outcome Management
- This course defines the role of outcomes in the system, associating outcomes with projects and programs, and reviewing outcome roadmaps.