- This course provides general information on reports and report tiles, as well as information on some of the more commonly used reports. For more on the use of the Active Lifecycle Steps tile, see the Work Lifecycles class in the Government and Lifecycles course.
- Reports and Report Tiles
- Information on managing tiles in general and on working with specific report tiles.
- Pages: 21
- Reports and Report Tiles: For More Information
- Supplemental information for Reports and Report Tiles.
- Pages: 1
- Power BI
- In this course, you will learn how to set up the connection to use Microsoft Power BI with Planview Enterprise, use Power BI dashboards, and create and modify Power BI tiles. This course covers the Analytics and Reporting capability.
- Ad-Hoc Analysis (Insight Analytics)
- From this course, you will learn to use the Excel Add-In to connect to the Ad-hoc Analysis cube and create and maintain custom reports using the ad-hoc analysis tool. This course falls under the Analytics and Reporting capability.
- Connected Web Parts in Interactive Dashboard Pages
- Configuring, adding web parts to, and connecting web parts to interactive dashboard pages.
- Pages: 5
- Pivot Table Fields
- Adding dimensions and measures to pivot table fields, as well as filtering.
- Pages: 7