Load Labor Effort
- Enter Project Financial Plan
- Understand Financial Models and Versions
- Understand the Organization of the Financial Planning Detail Screen
- Understand the Category and Focus Controls
- Use the Category and Focus Controls to Analyze Financial Data
- Use the Subtotal View to Analyze Financial Data
- Load Labor Effort
- Override Role-Based Labor Rates
- Manually Enter Financial Data
- Compare Two Financial Versions
- Compare Financial Version with Work Financial Plan
- Use the Financial Planning Detail Version Menu
- View Actual vs. Forecast Data and Totals on Financial Planning Detail
- Export Financial Data
- Job Aid: Project Financial Planning Detail
This article explains how to bring labor effort (such as actual time reported) and expenditures into your financial plan.
Sign in to access this How-to topic.
You are viewing content for Planview Portfolios.
You are viewing content for Planview Enterprise One™ release – Portfolio and Resource Management.