Set Work to Progress as Planned
- Track and Execute Work
- Understand Project Dates and Durations
- Understand Project Progress
- Status Work by Percent Complete (Part of Project)
- Set Work to Progress as Planned
- Understand Remaining Allocations and Maximum Utilization
- Understand Progressing Options and Rules
- View Expired Effort Columns
- Review Work Baselines
- Understand Assumed Completed vs. Completed Statuses
- Create an Assumed Completed Filter
- Update Assumed Completed Work Status
- Update Milestone Status
This article explains the concept of progress as planned and gives instructions for setting the Progress As Planned option in the Work Detail screen.
Sign in to access this How-to topic.
You are viewing content for Planview Portfolios HIDDEN 2023 UI.
You are viewing content for Planview Portfolios.
You are viewing content for Planview Enterprise One™ release – Portfolio and Resource Management.