Understand Time Now
- Create the Work Schedule
- Review the Work Schedule
- Add Tasks and Milestones
- Link Work and Strategic (Program) Milestones
- Set Work Items to Display on the Strategy Roadmap
- Understand Time Now
- Understand Duration vs. Effort
- Enter Durations for Schedule Tasks
- Create Basic Relationships
- Calculate the Critical Path
- Modify Relationships and Add Lag and Lead
- Review the Project Schedule using the Gantt Chart
- Export Gantt as a PDF
- Export Gantt as a PowerPoint Timeline
- Update Work Detail Attributes
- Establish Constraints
- Associate a Project with a Program or Outcome
- Job Aid: Project Milestones
This article defines the concept of Time Now.
Sign in to access this How-to topic.
You are viewing content for Planview Portfolios HIDDEN 2023 UI.
You are viewing content for Planview Portfolios.
You are viewing content for Planview Enterprise One™ release – Portfolio and Resource Management.