This article goes into the details of the left column of the lifecycle interface.
Sign in to access this How-to topic.
The Lifecycle screen is divided into three sections. The left column controls navigation and display of the current lifecycle (Figure 1).
In the left column are:
- A button that collapses or expands the display of the left column.
- Expand All and Collapse All buttons to display or hide sub-steps.
- A Zoom slider that allows you to get a closer view or an overview of the lifecycle. This can be especially helpful in complicated projects.
- The Actual Size button, which reverts to the default lifecycle display.
- The Show All button, which fits the entire lifecycle into the screen.
- A map of the entire lifecycle, with the portion of the lifecycle currently displayed on-screen highlighted. This is very helpful for knowing where the project is in the lifecycle, how far along it is, what’s left, etc.
- Navigation buttons that allow you to move around in the lifecycle. The Home button in the center returns to the current active lifecycle step.