This article describes important concepts about resource attributes.
- Search for the relevant resource > > Resource View.
- In the Resource Attributes section of the Resource View screen (Figure 1), type in the effective date, then Apply.
- Click Update next to the area to be changed.
- Make appropriate changes.
- Select Save.
To add a photo of a resource (it will resize automatically depending on where it is displayed):
- In the Resource Image section click Upload Image > Choose File.
- Drag the handles to crop the photo (it will remain square) > Save.
To make changes effective on a certain date, be sure to set the effective date, then Apply before making the change to the attribute. If you change the Effective Date field, you can see the attributes effective on that date.