Work Management Overview
- Work Management Overview
- What Is Portfolio and Resource Management?
- Access the Work and Assignments Screen
- Access the Work and Resource Management Screen
- Overview: Schedule View
- Overview: Schedule and Assignments View
- Overview: Backlog View
- Overview: Schedule and Backlog View
- Overview: Resources and Assignments View
- Overview: Task Information Tray
- Use Splitter Bars
- Set Work Screen Display Preferences
- Overview: Work Management Filters
- Overview: Portfolio View
- Overview: Entity View
- Job Aid: Project/Work Portfolio View
This article provides an orientation to the most frequently used work management screens and contains links to additional articles.
I used to spend a lot of time revising PowerPoint presentations with status updates and repeating the same information in multiple systems. With Portfolio and Resource Management, all my project information is kept in one space. Now I’m able to keep track of my project schedule, budget, and resources using one cohesive enterprise system. Plus, I can get real-time reports on all my projects. All my colleagues use the same system.
The consistency of data makes it easy for those planning overall organization strategy to compare projects across the enterprise.
E-learning: Overview of Managing Work
Sign in to view this e-learning course.