Overview: Entity View
- Work Management Overview
- What Is Portfolio and Resource Management?
- Access the Work and Assignments Screen
- Access the Work and Resource Management Screen
- Overview: Schedule View
- Overview: Schedule and Assignments View
- Overview: Backlog View
- Overview: Schedule and Backlog View
- Overview: Resources and Assignments View
- Overview: Task Information Tray
- Use Splitter Bars
- Set Work Screen Display Preferences
- Overview: Work Management Filters
- Overview: Portfolio View
- Overview: Entity View
- Job Aid: Project/Work Portfolio View
This mixed media article provides an overview of the Entity View screens and includes a video on the Work View.
You are viewing content for Planview Portfolios HIDDEN 2023 UI.
You are viewing content for Planview Portfolios.
You are viewing content for Planview Enterprise One™ release – Portfolio and Resource Management.
E-Learning: Navigate the Work View
Keystrokes: Entity View Overview
An easy way to find an entity is to use Navigational Search:
- Search for the relevant project (or Resource, Strategy, etc.).
- Select > Work View (or Resource, Strategy, etc.) (Figure 1).
- From here you can:
- See the same kinds of data for all your projects at once—in the example you can easily see the work status of each project.
- Designate your favorite projects by selecting a star.
- Use drop-down menus to get more information on a project.
- Select a tile for other types of information about all the projects in the portfolio, like all the timesheets that need approval. Tiles that display will load data once selected.