Complete this course to familiarize yourself with the system before taking other curricula or courses for more in-depth information. This class presents information on all the components of Planview Enterprise One - Portfolio and Resource Management, including important concepts, common tasks, and frequently used screens in the application.
- Introduction to the System
- This course explains the Work Management UI organization and what you can do with the Work Portfolio View, Work and Assignments/Work and Resource Management, and Work View screens, among others. Menu options under My Account, such as grants, are also here, along with managing ribbons, tiles, and column sets and the navigational search functionality. Where the UI differs in other areas, the respective curricula will clarify.
- Work Management Overview and UI Information
- Work Management Overview chapter of the Fundamentals training material E1 - PRM 15.
- Pages: 17
- My Account and Menu Options
- The My Account and Menu Options chapter of the PM training material E1 - PRM.
- Pages: 7
- Manage Ribbons, Tiles, and Column Sets
- The Manage Ribbons, Tiles, and Column Sets chapter of the PM training material E1 - PRM.
- Pages: 8