- Resource Management Concepts
- In this course you will familiarize yourself with the basics of resource management in Project and Resource Management, including Resource Management and Assignment screen organization, how to work with resource portfolios and the resource assignment types used in the system 14.
- Resource Assignments
- This course covers all the resource assignment types available in Project and Resource Management: Requirements, Reserves, Authorizations, and Allocations, as well as Standard Activities. It also covers substituting resources 14.
- Fill Requirements with Resources
- The Fill Requirements with Resources chapter in the RM training book 14.
- Pages: 5
- Substitute Resources - For Resource Managers
- Sections from the Substitute Resources - For Resource Managers chapter in the RM training material 14.
- Pages: 3
- Approve Allocations and Reserves
- The Approve Allocations and Reserves chapter from the RM training material 14.
- Pages: 6
- In this course, you will learn how to fill out your own timesheet as well as timesheets for other resources. You will also lean how to approve or disapprove timesheets.
- Using the Portfolio and Resource Management Application
- This course covers aspects of the Portfolio and Resource Management, including My Overview, navigational search, My Account, support tickets, and grants 14.
- Assign Resources—Version 14
- Assigning resources includes creating and filling requirements, as well as creating reserves, authorizations, allocations, and standard activities. Substituting resources is also here. This article applies to Planview Enterprise 14.