The simple, web-based timesheet tools allow an organization's staff to report information to the central repository at any time from any place. This information is then used to update project schedules and account for the effort expended. Time may be approved automatically or reviewed by managers.
- Get Started with Timesheets
- In this introductory course, time reporters learn the basics of adding time to a timesheet, entering time, saving the timesheet, and responding to a rejected timesheet. People who approve time are introduced to how to approve and disapprove timesheets. This course is part of the Time Reporting capability.
- Team Members
- Learn how to fill out a timesheet, submit a timesheet, and revise a rejected timesheet. This course is for everyone who fills out timesheets in Planview Enterprise, and includes detailed information on how timesheets work and the options that different organizations may choose. You will learn how to fill out a timesheet, submit a timesheet, and revise a rejected timesheet. You can also learn how to submit time from Projectplace. This course is part of the Time Reporting capability.
- Report Time in Projectplace
- How to report time in Planview Enterprise from the Projectplace application.
- Pages: 1
- Timesheet Management
- This course shows how to review, approve and disapprove timesheets from the perspective of project and resource management. It is part of the Time Reporting capability.
- Timesheets for Resource Management: For More Information
- Supplemental information for Timesheets for Resource Management.
- Pages: 13
- Timesheets for Project Management: For More Information
- Supplemental information for Timesheets for Project Management
- Pages: 2
- Advanced Time Reporting
- This course covers the use of mobile timesheets, as well as settings and rules for time reporting. It is part of the time reporting capability.