Strategic Planning and Outcomes
Learn how to create build, review, and manage a strategic plan and its outcomes. The goal of strategic planning is to use programs and their underlying projects to transform the business via any number of outcomes (e.g., products, applications, services, technology, facilities, and more). Planview Enterprise’s Strategy programs enables you to look at strategies in the context of the underlying delivery mechanisms (programs and projects) and outcomes.
- Strategic Program Planning
- This course shows how to create portfolios of strategic programs, associate work and outcomes to a strategic plan, deal with dependencies among components of strategic plans, work with the program roadmap, and work with strategic baselines. Use the Getting Started topics to learn from our training material, and the Mastering topics for more detailed product help content. This course falls under the Strategic Management capability.
- Work and Outcome Association: For More Information
- Supplemental Information for Work and Outcome Association.
- Pages: 1
- Strategic Financial Planning
- This course covers the financial aspects of managing a strategic program. Strategic financial planning involves managing the financial plan and summarized high level effort. It can involve determining the financial plan for individual components of strategic portfolios during the planning phase. This course falls under the Strategic Financial Planning capability.
- Strategic Financial Plan: For More Information
- Supplemental Information for Strategic Financial Plan.
- Pages: 7
- This course covers how to work with outcomes (products, services, technologies, applications, etc.). Topics cover the functionality of outcome screens, working with outcome portfolios, defining and creating outcomes, as well as associating them with projects and strategic programs. Use the Getting Started topics to learn from our training material, and the Mastering topics for more detailed product help content. This course falls under the Outcome Roadmap capability.
- Outcome Roadmap, Stages, and Dates
- This course shows how to review and manage outcome roadmaps. Topics include the organization of the outcome roadmap and working with dates, milestones and releases. This course falls under the Outcome Roadmap capability.
- Outcome Realization
- This course details how to work with financial data and baselines for outcomes.