- Strategic Program Planning
- This course shows how to create portfolios of strategic programs, associate work and outcomes to a strategic plan, deal with dependencies among components of strategic plans, work with the program roadmap, and work with strategic baselines. Use the Getting Started topics to learn from our training material, and the Mastering topics for more detailed product help content. This course falls under the Strategic Management capability.
- Strategic Financial Planning
- This course covers the financial aspects of managing a strategic program. Strategic financial planning involves managing the financial plan and summarized high level effort. It can involve determining the financial plan for individual components of strategic portfolios during the planning phase. This course falls under the Strategic Financial Planning capability.
- This course covers how to work with outcomes (products, services, technologies, applications, etc.). Topics cover the functionality of outcome screens, working with outcome portfolios, defining and creating outcomes, as well as associating them with projects and strategic programs. Use the Getting Started topics to learn from our training material, and the Mastering topics for more detailed product help content. This course falls under the Outcome Roadmap capability.
- Outcome Roadmap, Stages, and Dates
- This course shows how to review and manage outcome roadmaps. Topics include the organization of the outcome roadmap and working with dates, milestones and releases. This course falls under the Outcome Roadmap capability.