Investment and Capacity Planning
Investment and Capacity Planning enables optimal program and project investment decisions. Investment and Capacity Planning uses robust analysis to allow you to make better decisions on which program and project investments to approve based on financial and capacity targets. Available resource capacity (typically by role and resource type) is compared with the requested demand to encourage informed planning decisions with capacity in mind.
- Investment and Capacity Planning Introduction
- This course introduces important concepts of the Planview Enterprise investment and capacity planning functionality. You will also learn how to work with planning portfolios and how to set preferences for how you work within the Planning menu. Use the Getting Started topics to learn from our training material, and the Mastering topics for more detailed product help content. This course falls under the Investment Planning and Capacity Planning capabilities.
- Investment and Capacity Planning Preferences: For More Information
- Supplemental information on investment and capacity planning preferences.
- Pages: 1
- Investment and Capacity Planning Usage
- This course introduces the investment and capacity planning main screen and provides information on using the rank, balance, and analyze pivot views and creating scenarios. You will also learn how to publish the accepted investment plan for collaboration. Use the Getting Started topics to learn from our training material, and the Mastering topics for more detailed product help content. This course falls under the Investment and Capacity Planning capability.