- Account Settings and Grants
- Many common or shared preferences can be adjusted in the My Account dropdown, including grants and passwords. This course falls under the Fundamentals capability. Screen-specific preferences controlled by a wrench icon are not discussed.
- Portfolio Basics
- Portfolios display selected items for easy of review, decision making, and action. A portfolio enables you to filter and group information according to specified attributes. A portfolio displays pertinent items for easy of review, decision making, and action. You have access to portfolios you create or are invited to. This course falls under the Fundamentals capability.
- Governance and Lifecycles
- This course provides an orientation to the lifecycle purpose, interface, and process. A lifecycle directs the progression of actions as required by a pre-determined workflow. This course provides an orientation to the lifecycle purpose and interface, explains how to work with lifecycle notifications, and also provides a brief explanation of basic lifecycle administration. This topic falls under the Governance and Lifecycles Capability.
- Planview Enterprise Interface
- This course provides an orientation to the user interface in Planview Enterprise, and shows how to use the most common elements of the screens found on the system. This course falls under the Fundamentals capability.
- Common Screens
- This course gives an orientation to the most common screens’ functionalities and configurations. This course gives an orientation to the most common screens, as well as information on their functionality and configuration. Topics include Work and Resource Management, Portfolio View/Portfolio Manager, Work/Resource/etc. views, as well as the Data Picker and navigational search field. This course falls under the Fundamentals capability.
- Menus, Ribbons, Tiles, and Column Sets
- This course introduces the most common navigation elements of Planview Enterprise. The foundation of Planview Enterprise navigation is its menus, ribbons, and tiles. The topmost, narrow menu bar gives high-level options such as My Planview, Requests, Planning, Work, Resources, and more. Below the menu bar is a horizontal ribbon that contains tiles. This course falls under the Fundamentals capability.
- Ribbons and Tiles
- How the ribbon of tiles works, how to customize a ribbon, definitions of different types of tiles, portfolio manager tile functionality, and examples of commonly used report tiles.
- Pages: 1
- Analytics and Reporting Basics
- This course provides an orientation to the user interface in Planview Enterprise. This course introduces the analytics and reporting functionality, focusing on the various types of report tiles. For more detailed information, see: Analytics and Reporting [link]. This course falls under the Analytics and Reporting capability.