- Rate Administration
- Maintain the system that tracks rates and identifies changes made to source data.
- Pages: 17
- Labor Rate Card Administration
- Maintain labor rate card groups to accurately define how rates apply for given entities.
- Pages: 9
- Labor Rate Set Administration
- Maintain labor rate sets to accurately group rate information.
- Pages: 12
- Labor Rate Override Administration
- Set system to override a given resource’s role or rate type by project, phase, activity, or task.
- Pages: 15
- Labor Rate Diagnostics Administration
- Review the rates that are derived by the system in order to verify accuracy.
- Pages: 5
- Costing Administration
- Configure the system to calculate costing and billing financial amounts, primarily using effort and rate as inputs.
- Pages: 4
- Cost-Center Based Costing Administration
- Apply different labor rates depending on which cost center is supplying the resources.
- Pages: 8
- Vendor-Based Costing Administration
- Apply different labor rates and associate rate cards according to the pertinent vendor.
- Pages: 5
How to set up the daily tables so that extracts and the Data Mart will contain all the necessary data, and the graphical portlets will display properly. When an area uses the daily tables, the system runs a stored procedure against the database to identify changes made to the source data.