- Global Option Configuration
- Configure all Planview Enterprise system options, including global options, rules, and restrictions.
- Pages: 24
- Global Option Configuration: For More Information
- Supplemental information for: Global Option Configuration.
- Pages: 1
- Timesheet Configuration
- Set Standard Activity and payroll-code restrictions, create reason codes, and set the time reporting units.
- Pages: 14
- Additional System Option Configuration
- Administration of Gates, Global Links, New Work fields, Contract Rules, CRI escalation, screen filters, Quality Ranks, Units, etc.
- Pages: 17
- Archive Work System Option Configuration
- Set parameters for removing work and associated data from database.
- Pages: 5
- Baseline Configuration
- Limit who can unlock a project's baselines by requiring that users need a particular user-role feature.
- Pages: 4
- Expenditure and Currency Configuration
- Set up expenditures so managers can associate payments with work entities.
- Pages: 2
This course covers the various options that may be set for Global and System functionality. System options set rules and defaults. Global settings are a subset of System options, relating to settings that cannot be modified by users through preference settings. Note that some global options settings are covered in the topics in Basic Administration.