- Global and System Option Configuration
- This course covers the various options that may be set for Global and System functionality. System options set rules and defaults. Global settings are a subset of System options, relating to settings that cannot be modified by users through preference settings. Note that some global options settings are covered in the topics in Basic Administration.
- Rate Configuration and Administration
- How to set up the daily tables so that extracts and the Data Mart will contain all the necessary data, and the graphical portlets will display properly. When an area uses the daily tables, the system runs a stored procedure against the database to identify changes made to the source data.
- Request Functionality Configuration
- This course covers how to set global options and user-role features that help establish the security of requests. These features include things such allowing users to override the automatically generated dispatcher, deactivate the ability to delete requests, configure request attributes, and more.
- Configuration Migration
- This course discusses the administrator’s duties in copying configuration items (such as configured screens or scripted dialogs) from one database to another. Administrators can initially make changes in one Planview Enterprise environment (such as development) and then easily migrate these changes to the other environments (such as test or production) in a controlled manner.
- Operational Administration
- This course covers the basics for setting up and configuring elements of Planview Enterprise. These configurable elements include the Data Mart, content management, and agile functionality. Configuring text, so that editable text phrases better reflect your organization’s terminology, is also covered. The video course on Data Mart and Report Builder has details on Data Mart administration. You will need to purchase access to the video course.