- Job Stream and Job Management
- Create and maintain a list of jobs to run in a specific order and time.
- Pages: 11
- Job Stream and Job Management: For More Information
- Supplementary information for Job Stream and Job Management.
- Pages: 5
- Job Stream Parameter Configuration
- Configure jobs to run in a job stream to ensure correct execution of required background processes.
- Pages: 15
- Progressing and Scheduling Engines
- Set an integration schedule for when timesheets are due, when managers must approve them, and when the database is progressed.
- Pages: 7
An administrator can use the Job Stream Management screen to create, monitor, and manage lists of jobs that an administrator configures to run in a specific order and at a specific point in time. As each job within the job stream is completed, the next job in the queue is run.