Once you have learned all about page subscriptions, we recommend you subscribe to some of the following important pages:
About Page Subscriptions
Page subscriptions allow you to stay up-to-date with the latest content from the Planview Success Center and get notified when your subscribed pages have been updated. When a Planview content developer makes important changes to an article, all subscribers to that page will receive an email with the latest changes.
Note: You must be logged into the site to subscribe, and your subscription is an agreement to be notified via email when changes are published.
Subscribe and Unsubscribe to Pages.
To subscribe to a page:
- Navigate to the page you wish to subscribe to.
- Click the star icon at the top right of the article, next to the PDF icon.
To unsubscribe, you can click the star again to de-select it, or use the My Subscriptions page described below.
Viewing and Managing Your Subscriptions
To view a list of the the pages you are subscribed to and cancel any of your subscriptions, use the My Subscriptions page:
- Click the person icon in the top right of the site header to access the user profile menu.
- Click My subscriptions to access the My Subscriptions page.
- Click the x next to any subscribed page to unsubscribe.
About Email Notifications
When one of your subscribed pages is updated, you will receive an email from Planview alerting you to the update. You won't receive an email for every edit to a page you've subscribed to; instead, you will receive updates when the content has a significant change and the author wishes to alert subscribers.
[show email screenshot?]