Provide visibility into the portfolio of projects and resources, optimizing the use of financial and people resources, to drive on-time delivery of prioritized project work and “keep-the-lights-on” tasks.
- Common Governance Structure — for portfolios, and projects, from ideation and demand, through business case, planning and approval for execution
- Resource Prioritization — forecast incoming demand and facilitate trade off and prioritization decisions, ensuring that financial and people resources, are committed to the highest priority strategically aligned work, while ensuring resources are committed to essential maintenance and keep the lights on work
- Resource Utilization — identify under and over utilized resources, optimizing resource utilization across the resource pool, improving on-time project delivery
- Visibility — projects reporting variances in scope, budget, dates or quality can be brought under control to mitigate the risks on achievement of on-time project delivery
- Collaboration— provide project teams with a platform to collaborate and manage project activities and deliverables alongside non-project work.
- Single Source Reporting— streamlined process for reporting on portfolio KPIs, metrics, analytics, reports and status, meeting the reporting needs of all stakeholders from this single source
Click a capability for more information