All entity grids (except reports and dashboards) now support the following features:
- Printing (as currently displayed on screen)
- Copy to Clipboard
- Export to Excel
- Printing to PDF (can select columns to include, change font size; repeats headings on each page)
These features are enabled in your sandbox.
To print a grid, click the Print icon or select Actions > Print. You will see a page like the following, which depicts the grid in exportable format and a set of controls at the top of the screen:
- Click Print to print what you see on the page
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the contents of the grid to the clipboard
- Click Export to Excel to export the grid to Excel
- Click PDF to display the PDF Options modal. From here you can select the exact column to include in the PDF output. Page break are indicated by shaded sets of columns bordered by bold line. Select the columns you wish to include, adjust the orientation, paper and font size and click OK.
Note that if you print a grid that is currently displaying a Gantt chart, you will be presented with the current print modal - there is no change to that dialog. Note that if you select the radio button for List only, you will be taken to the screen described above.