IdeaPlace Security Documents
Planview IdeaPlace is an idea management solution that enables industry leaders to tap into the collective intelligence of employees, partners, and customers to find the best ideas and make the right decisions..
The IdeaPlace solution does not process or store sensitive personally identifiable information (PII), financial data, financial transaction data, or personal health information (PHI).
Refer to the documents below for information about how the IdeaPlace solution ensures that the data it contains is secure, confidential, and available:
- **Planview's ISO 27001 certificate does not include the IdeaPlace solution. IdeaPlace will not be in scope for ISO 27001 certification until 2020.**
- IdeaPlace Statement of Security and Architecture Standards
- IdeaPlace June 2019 Penetration Test Executive Summary
- IdeaPlace 2019 Type 2 SOC 2 Attestation
- IdeaPlace SIG Lite
- IdeaPlace CAIQ
- Planview Business Continuity Plan
Note: If you and/or your customer require a meeting with Planview security, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your requirements, an agenda of what you and your customer need to discuss, and with some proposed meeting times. Once the team has the information/agenda required and a meeting time has been agreed upon, create a calendar invite to reserve a spot on the designated point of contact's calendar.