Power BI - Content Pack for Planview Enterprise
- Last updated
Save as PDF
▲ Power BI - Determine the Power BI Data Source
Delivered through the https://powerbi.microsoft.com service, the Planview Enterprise Content Pack allows customs to visualize work/project financial data using an out-of-the-box standardized dataset.
Understanding the Power BI Content Pack for Planview Enterprise
- The Power BI Content Pack for Planview Enterprise is available through the Power BI.com web service and allows customers to view their work (project) financial data
- The datasource is an out-of-the-box Tabular model (PVE FM_PPM Tabular Model) that must be processed and populated within the customer's Planview Enterprise system
- When using the content pack, data from the Tabular Model on your Planview Enterprise server is sent securely, across the internet, to the Microsoft Power BI cloud
- The content pack is an ideal first step for customers interested in utilizing Power BI to explore their Planview Enterprise data. It is available out-of-the-box
- The data points in the content pack cannot be aligned or adjust to be specific to the customer configuration.
- The data available includes project names, a small number of "standard" project attributes, time phased financial data, for the forecast and baseline versions, with generic line attribute analysis available