Create a Customer Success Center Account
To register for classroom, virtual classroom, and e-learning courses, you must create a user account in the Customer Success Center. If you already have a Customer Success Center account, skip to the Register for Training section.
- Click here to access the Customer Success Center registration page.
- Enter your corporate email address, password, and personal information in the appropriate fields.
- When you're finished, click the Register button.
- Click the activation link in the confirmation e-mail to complete your registration.
- Note: check your spam folder if you do not receive the confirmation immediately.)
Register for Training
- Click the Click here for Courses link to expand the list of available courses.
- Click on the date of the desired course or course series to go to the corresponding page in the training portal.
- The page will display all available dates for the course you selected. Use the radio buttons to select the desired date, price, and currency.
- Click the Add to Cart button to proceed to checkout.
- Confirm your contact information and the course information. If your selections are correct, click Continue.
- On the next screen, enter your billing information. If payment is required, select Credit Card or Purchase Order from the Attendee Payment Method menu. If you're using a PO/SOW Funds, type your SOW or PO# in the Purchase Order field. You can also type Invoice Me if you need us to bill you for the registration.
- Registration is now complete. If the course spans across multiple days, you will see multiple sessions for the same course: