- This capability manages the financial plan and summarized high level effort data, associated with each Program.
- Financial Management capability supports:
- Creation of high level estimates for costs and revenue, feeding the investment approval/portfolio planning process.
- Approved/baseline budget
- Actuals to date
- Forecast to complete
- Variance reporting
- Under achieving programs (in terms of revenue and costs) can be identified to see where funds or capacity can be reallocated to other projects.
- There is a single organization wide view of program and initiative costs.
- The program/initiative financial spend rate, against an approved budget, is accurate and variances against the approved budget can be identified.
QuickStart - Strategic Financial Management: collected links and information to get you started with Strategic Financial Management in Planview Enterprise.