This article shows how to invite users to a resource portfolio that you created.
Sign in to access this How-to topic.
Once you have created a resource portfolio, you can share that portfolio with other users who have access to the Resources Menu.
- Search for the relevant portfolio and select Portfolio Members from the dropdown.
- Select Invite new members.
- Select Invite Planview Users.
- Select and make selections from the Directory tab, and then select OK.
- Enter comments or a message, such as the reason for the invitation or a description of the portfolio or project (Figure 1).
- Select Invite to send a notification to each invitee.
- After sending all your invitations, select Done.
If you invite multiple people, the same comment or message is issued to each person. You may change a person's comment from the Members screen.
If an invitee’s email address is included in your email application, that program sends email to the invited user. The email message contains a link to the portfolio’s URL. If an invitee selects the link, the person’s portfolio is displayed in the Resources Menu.