- This capability provides a register of all projects and work, categorized and described with customer specific data and information needs.
- The information held in the system about projects will change and evolve as the project moves through the project lifecycle.
- A minimum level of required categorization/descriptive information is enforced.
- Project information can be shared with appropriate constituents.
- Grouping of projects into portfolios; based on the customer data model.
- Access to project data can be controlled through a security model.
- Single version of truth relating to the portfolio of projects and work in the organization.
- All information and reporting needs, for all different organizational constituencies, are met from this single source.