- Governance Process for the Execution/Delivery of Projects
- Controls the progression of a project through the execution/delivery process (stages).
- Progression from one stage to the next is controlled through a gate based process.
- Process and governance framework for progressing investments and projects through their lifecycle.
- Governance ensures that decisions and approvals are made by the right people, based on structured and complete data about the current state of each entity.
- Governance ensures that specific criteria are met before an entity is approved to move forward to the next stage in the governance process.
- Support the reassessment of demand and projects at “gates” in the delivery process where the strategic alignment and business case for an investment is continually reassessed.
- Drive improved delivery of investments on time (to market) and on budget by ensuring quality criteria are met, and deliverables produced, before a project or investment proceeds to the next stage in the delivery process.