Data Warehouse Export Supports Azure Blob Storage
The Data Warehouse Export feature lets you share data from AdaptiveWork with external tools, for analysis, BI, etc.
Data can be exported to Amazon Redshift, S3, Box; and now to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage.
How it Works
- Access your Data Warehouse, and follow the instructions for step 1.
- In Step 2, select Flat files only - Azure Blob Storage.
- In Step 3:
- Enter the Connection String you generated in Azure.
- In the Container, specify the target container name (case sensitive). If the container is not found, it will be automatically created.
- Click Test Cloud Storage Connection to validate the connection.